Evolving Roles of Youth: Global Talent Mobility
Date: 27-28 July 2019 Time: 9AM
Venue: Heritage Hall, UTAR(Kampar)
Visionary and proactive leader, Jordan Oon, is a young and dynamic entrepreneur who has always had a strong interest in humanizing technology. He believes in the ability of technology to shape a better way of life, and is determined to play a significant role in making that a reality. With his strong business acumen, Jordan founded HostAStay in 2017, a short-stay management platform which has won several accolades and currently services more than 8000 units. Plans are currently underway for SEA expansion.
As an Electronic and Electrical Engineering graduate, his sensibility for structure and management helped him rapidly climb the ranks at TH3 Holdings, an award-winning IT company. Under the mentorship of Dato’ Sri Dr. How Kok Choong JP, he has developed a keen eye for distinguishing characteristics of top talent and companies.
An entrepreneur since 2010, Jordan is very active in the startup scene, and is dedicated to empowering young and determined individuals to achieve success.
Under his guidance, here are some of the awards achieved by his organizations:
- Top 50 Enterprise Award of the Platinum Award 2016 by PUMM (TH3 Holdings Sdn Bhd)
- Outstanding Business Professional Premier Award by Asian Institute of Management & Science, 2017 (HostAStay)
- Excellent Growth Award by Legnacap, 2018 (HostAStay)
Personal accolades under his belt:
- Top Emerging Entrepreneur Award by Asia Success 2013
- AIMS | OBPA Outstanding Business Professional Premier Award 2017
- Winner of The 100 Most Influential Young Entrepreneurs, 2018